Terms & Conditions
Mighty Fine Kitchen Ltd do not sell, rent or loan any personal information regarding our customers to any third party without your consent. We treat all information with the respect and privacy that it deserves.
Some areas of the site will require you to provide certain information for you to be able to use or access them, such as the shopping cart. We will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is provided by them. Examples are:
• Name and Address
• Telephone number
• Email address
Customers who choose to join our e-mailing list have the right to unsubscribe at any time. You can do this by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
All personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This means that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is needed. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies.
Any external links from this website cannot be held accountable for by Mighty Fine Kitchen Ltd.
When you order with Mighty Fine online or over the phoneyou agree to the following terms & conditions:
1. All ‘Off the Shelf’ products are subject to stock. We will endeavor to contact you should an item you have ordered be out of stock. It is the responsibilty of all customers to check the contents of their shopping bag are correct before completing their order. We cannot compensate for any delivery delays that may occur because of mistakes made at the checkout.
2. We have made every effort to photograph and describe our products as precisely as possible. However we handmake all of our products so slight variation between products is possible. Actually it is a dead cert – everything is unique and we are proud of it! So expect slight variations in colour, shape & packaging.
We cannot guarantee that anything that we sell is allergen free – we make all of our range in the same kitchen. Whilst it is spotlessly clean and products are made separately we cannot 100% guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients does not occur. Please check packaging for all allergy advice.
3. We confirm all orders via email so please make sure that the contacte-mail address you provide to us is correct. Whilst we are talking i-dotting and t-crossing it is also your responsibility to provide us with correct billing and delivery details.
We run a tight ship and keep the website updated regularly but since there are real people hiding behind here we occasionally make mistakes. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
4. All prices displayed include VAT & taxes where necessary. Prices do not include delivery costs which are calculated at the checkout.
5. Delivery shenanigans. We packaged everything in protective boxes. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused once the parcel has left us. Compensation for broken or damaged items must be claimed by the customer through the carrier service used for delivery. Any undelivered parcels must be persued through the service used to deliver them, except where a customer has provided incorrect delivery details.
Please bear in mind that chocolate is a perishable item and must be stored and consumed according to the product information provided on the packaging.
6. Bulk Orders & Custom Orders: Please see the terms and condition supplied with quotation documents.
7. Mighty Fine Kitchen Ltd is UK Company Registered 118 Vox Studios, 1-45 Durham Street, London, SE11 5JH . If you want to get in touch regarding any of these terms and conditions or just want to chat please email us email@example.com, include your number and we can call you if you want.
You should expect to see your products within 3/4 days if the postal system works as it should but please get in touch if you are under a time constraint to let us know.
All other orders will be delivered by post at a flat rate of £3.99 for upto 2.72kg & £12.50 for 2.72kg +
We deliver all over the world but if we don’t have an online shipping rate for your region please contact us and we will make it happen.