Office Administrator - Start in May 2018, Based in Vauxhall, London
Mighty Fine are one the UK's fastest growing confectionery companies on a mission to fight mediocrity with naturally better treats. We are stocked at the best food stores up and down the country including Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Whole Foods, BP, Cook, Picture House Cinemas and many more.
We are looking for an office administrator to join our small team. A level-headed self-starter who can confidently get down to business and add some real value to Mighty Fine.
Your roles will include:
- Processing orders and organising logistics
- Managing logistics for events and samplings, booking in staff, completing applications
- General office support
- Supporting the directors with their day to day tasks
- Support the bookkeeping procedure ( we have a bookkeeper but you would work closely with them)
You will be:
- Determined and ready to help us achieve our ambitious goals
- Organised. Really organised.
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet
- Spreadsheet & computer savvy - we use a number of cloud based systems but knowledge of Xero would really useful.
- Great on the phone
We are hard-working & focused but flexible with our approach to getting stuff done. Our office is in Vauxhall (6 mins walk from overland and tube) 15 mins walk from Waterloo.
We are looking for someone who can give us 4 hours per day Monday - Friday. Happy to work around school pick-up times if necessary.
Contact email@example.com for more information.